Summit 24" Wide Built-In Wine Cellar ADA Compliant - ALWC532
Summit's extensive selection of built-in under counter wine cellars includes ADA compliant choices with versatile designs for residential or commercial use.
The ALWC532 is a dual zone wine cellar that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use. Sized just under 32 inches high and 24 inches wide, this unit makes an ideal fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
The user-reversible double pane tempered glass door features a seamless stainless steel door trim and pro style handle in stainless steel. A factory-installed lock offers added security and a stainless steel kickplate completes the look. Inside, the ALWC532 is designed to store up to 46 standard Bordeaux style bottles, or a combination of 30 Bordeaux and 16 wider Burgundy bottles.
The digital control panel allows you to manage the upper temperature chamber between 41 and 50ºF for white wine, while the lower zone is designed to store red wine between 50 and 64ºF. Six full-extension black wire shelves with stainless steel front trim move out smoothly on ball-bearing glides for easy loading. Both compartments include recessed LED lighting in a gentle blue hue for an attractive and efficient presentation.
With its advanced user features and versatile design, the ALWC532 makes a great addition to any ADA compliant setting looking to store wine in modern style. This unit can also be ordered with a panel-ready door trim, or with a stainless steel wrapped exterior cabinet. For more options, browse our website.
- ADA compliant: Sized just under 32" high for an easy fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial applications
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows this unit to be installed under counters
- Commercial shelving design: Black wire shelves with oversized stainless steel front trim for a modern look that's easier to clean than standard wood shelving
- Full-extension shelving: Shelves move smoothly on ball-bearing glides for easier loading and unloading
- Two temperature zones: Lower zone for reds has a temperature range of 50º F to 64º F; Upper zone stores whites and sparkling wine between 41º F and 50º F
- Digital control panel: Easy temperature management with electronic controls located inside
- Versatile readout: Temperature viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Stainless steel door frame: Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle with solid 1" diameter for added style
- Double pane tempered glass door: Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Interior lighting: Recessed LED lighting in both compartments brings striking blue illumination to your collection
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior, with two keys included
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing makes it easy to best accommodate your setting
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Matching beverage center available: Pairs perfectly with the ALBV2466
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 31.63" (80 cm)
- Width: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth: 23.38" (59 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 25.38" (64 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 45.75" (116 cm)
- Bottles: 46 bottles
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Glass
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 1.25
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 113.0 lbs. (51 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 120.0 lbs. (54 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101063287
- Number of Zones: 2
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Shelf Qty: 6
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Interior Light: Yes
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.23 oz.
- High Side PSI: 150.0
- Low Side PSI: 50.0
- Interior Height 1: 11.63" (30 cm)
- Interior Width 1: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Interior Depth 1: 18.0" (46 cm)
- Level Legs: 2
- Temperature Range: 41 to 64ºF
- Interior Height 2: 11.88" (30 cm)
- Interior Width 2: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Interior Depth 2: 18.0" (46 cm)
- Sound Level: 34 dB
- LHD - Left hand door swing: Extra key
- T1 Door Tint
- T1S Door Tint
- T2 Door Tint
- T3 Door Tint
- T4 Door Tint
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT.
We partner with certified USA manufacturers and established brands across the country to ensure that we are able to provide a quality shopping experience to our customers.
Offering exceptional customer service from when you visit the site to when you receive the product is at the core of our values. Our team is here to guide you along the process to ensure you receive each and every home product that matches your needs. We offer no additional charges for shipping and have a best in class return policy.
When you buy from Strictly Gym, you are guaranteed to have the highest quality products from the most trusted manufacturers. We have individually sourced each manufacturer with years of experience selling reliable and durable products. Each product comes with a manufacturer's warranty.
Anytime, anywhere, Urban N' More has you covered. They provide an excellent service to all of your buying needs.Crest Hill, IL
Always satisfied with the service, delivery is fast too. I love their great customer service!Seaside, OR
I love shopping on Urban N' More! They have such a wide variety of products and affordable prices.Sandy Hills, UT
Not able to tell you how happy I am with Urban N' More. You guys rock! I can't say enough about Urban N' More.Los Angeles, CA
Affordable, stylish, awesome products. The quality is second to none as well!Little Falls, NY