Summit 24" Wide Built-In Kegerator - SBC635MBIIF
Summit Appliance offers a versatile line of full-sized built-in beer dispensers designed for low maintenance storage in the style of your choice.
The SBC635MBIIF features a large interior that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6 or mini keg. It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters, with a panel-ready door to allow seamless integration into your own cabinet design.
The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. Users provide their own handles to complete the custom look.
This unit is height adjustable from 33 1/2" to 34" to best fit your under counter space. Please note that the door does not open in its own radius. When planning your cutout, if the unit is mounted against a wall or flush under cabinetry, you will need between 25 and 25 1/4" width for proper ventilation.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it.
Our American Sankey tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
For more style options, browse the full SBC635MBI Series.
- Full-sized beer dispenser: Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Tap Kit: Includes a regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, and connection hardware
- Panel-ready door: Integrated stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels, allowing you to customize the door or blend it into your cabinetry design (panel dimensions: 23 3/4" W x 30 13/16" H and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal beer temperature: Operates between 33º and 50ºF to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Casters included (ship unassembled): To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled): If using the unit freestanding, install this silver rail on top to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray: Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function: Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 33.5" (85 cm)
- Width: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 25.25" (64 cm)
- Depth: 25.88" (66 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 47.5" (121 cm)
- Capacity: 5.6 cu.ft. (159 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Panel-Ready
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Energy Usage/Year: 310.0kWh/year
- Amps: 0.86
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101045924
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible Factory: Reversible
- Tap Kit: Yes
- Number of Taps: 1
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Exterior
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.13 oz.
- High Side PSI: 250.0
- Low Side PSI: 110.0
- Inter Height: 28.0" (71 cm)
- Interior Width: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Interior Depth: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 8.25" (21 cm)
- Level Legs Qty: 4
- Wheel Qty: 4
- Temperature Range: 33º to 50º F
- Latch - Factory-installed door latch requires manual release to open unit
- LHD - Left hand door swing
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT.
We partner with certified USA manufacturers and established brands across the country to ensure that we are able to provide a quality shopping experience to our customers.
Offering exceptional customer service from when you visit the site to when you receive the product is at the core of our values. Our team is here to guide you along the process to ensure you receive each and every home product that matches your needs. We offer no additional charges for shipping and have a best in class return policy.
When you buy from Strictly Gym, you are guaranteed to have the highest quality products from the most trusted manufacturers. We have individually sourced each manufacturer with years of experience selling reliable and durable products. Each product comes with a manufacturer's warranty.
Anytime, anywhere, Urban N' More has you covered. They provide an excellent service to all of your buying needs.Crest Hill, IL
Always satisfied with the service, delivery is fast too. I love their great customer service!Seaside, OR
I love shopping on Urban N' More! They have such a wide variety of products and affordable prices.Sandy Hills, UT
Not able to tell you how happy I am with Urban N' More. You guys rock! I can't say enough about Urban N' More.Los Angeles, CA
Affordable, stylish, awesome products. The quality is second to none as well!Little Falls, NY