Summit 20" Wide Electric Coil Top Range - WEM1171Q
Summit Appliance offers a wide selection of American-made household ranges built for long-lasting durability in space-challenged kitchens.
The WEM1171Q is an apartment-sized 220V electric range featured to meet ADA guidelines and ideal for use in senior living facilities, HUD applications, and other types of community living with added safety needs. It includes a pre-installed 3-prong line cord, as well as individual indicator lights for each cooking element and an interior oven light with an exterior on/off rocker switch. Sized at just 20" wide, it has a full-sized 2.46 cu.ft oven interior that can accommodate large trays.
Two adjustable oven racks are included. The waist-high broiler is located inside the oven, allowing you to switch functions without moving contents to a separate compartment on the floor. The lower drop-down storage compartment is ideal for keeping pots and pans out of the way in small kitchens.
Designed to meet the most current UL safety standards, this unit features one 8" 950W and three 6" 650W coil elements. These operate at lower wattage than standard electric ranges, allowing for a slow but steady heating process that will not cycle off. Upfront push-to-turn knobs offer additional protection, ensuring users won't reach over hot burners to adjust the heat. This unit complies with ADA guidelines.
The WEM1171Q comes in a classic white finish to suit any kitchen setting. It has a recessed oven door and is conveniently sized at just 24" deep for a better fit in galley in L-shaped kitchens, where every inch counts. Porcelain and steel construction help the unit hold up to years of daily use. We include an anti-tip bracket for added safety.
With its classic style and quality construction, Summit's made in the USA cooking line offers reliable cooking for smaller homes. Additional choices are available in 24", 30", and 36" wide fits.
- Made in the USA: Designed and constructed domestically
- Advanced safety features: ow wattage elements, individual indicator lights, and additional features to ensure added safety in senior living, HUD kitchens, and other group facilities
- Slim 20 inch width: Apartment-sized width offers all the functionality you need in a smaller footprint
- 24 inch depth: Shallower fit is ideal for L-shaped and galley kitchens
- Four coil elements: Three standard 6" and one large 8" element
- Safety burners with low wattage outputs: Designed to comply with the latest UL safety standards, the elements operate at lower wattage for slower but steadier heating that will not cycle off
- Chrome drip pans: Each coil element includes a removable chrome pan for easier cleaning
- Individual indicator lights: Control panel includes five indicator lights to show when every cooking element in use
- Cord included: Pre-installed 3-prong 40 amp range cord
- Upfront controls: All knobs are located in the front of the range, letting you adjust your heating without reaching over hot burners
- Push-to-turn knobs: Burner knobs require a small amount of force to turn on for added protection against accidents; oven knob is not push-to-turn
- Recessed oven door: Smart design limits the depth and protects adjacent cabinets
- Porcelain and steel construction: Solid construction built to hold up to everyday use
- Waist-high broiler: Broiler is located inside the oven, eliminating the need to transfer contents to a separate compartment towards the floor
- Oven light: Exterior on/off rocker switch control for the oven interior
- Adjustable oven racks: Two wire racks with safety brakes included, with several glide positions to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Storage compartment: Bottom drop-down compartment is ideal for storing cookware, helping to free up space in your small kitchen
- Removable oven door and range top: White porcelain oven door and top can be removed for easier cleaning
- Broiler tray included: Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well
- Anti-tip bracket: Included for user installation to help prevent tipping
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility that complies with the Americans for Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines
- Height of Cabinet: 40.0" (102 cm)
- Width: 20.0" (51 cm)
- Depth: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Door: White
- US Electrical Safety: CSA
- Voltage/Frequency: 220 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 140.0 lbs. (64 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 145.0 lbs. (66 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101007526
- Oven Capacity: 2.46 cu.ft. (70 L)
- Cooktop Surface: Porcelain
- Element Type: Coils
- Number of Elements: 4
- Element #1 Size: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Element #1 Wattage: 675.0
- Element #2 Size: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Element #2 Wattage: 675.0
- Element #3 Size: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Element #3 Wattage: 675.0
- Element #4 Size: 8.0" (20 cm)
- Element #4 Wattage: 950.0
- Burner Controls: Dial
- Oven Controls: Dial
- Oven Light: Yes
- Backguard: Yes
- Cleaning Type: Manual
- Oven Interior Height: 14.0" (36 cm)
- Oven Interior Width: 16.0" (41 cm)
- Oven Interior Depth: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Individual Indicator Lights: Yes
- Storage Compartment: Yes
- Broiler Location: Inside Oven
- Oven Door: White
- HUD Qualified: Yes
- Heat Sense - Temperature sensors to prevent coils from reaching flashpoint temperature
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT.
We partner with certified USA manufacturers and established brands across the country to ensure that we are able to provide a quality shopping experience to our customers.
Offering exceptional customer service from when you visit the site to when you receive the product is at the core of our values. Our team is here to guide you along the process to ensure you receive each and every home product that matches your needs. We offer no additional charges for shipping and have a best in class return policy.
When you buy from Strictly Gym, you are guaranteed to have the highest quality products from the most trusted manufacturers. We have individually sourced each manufacturer with years of experience selling reliable and durable products. Each product comes with a manufacturer's warranty.
Anytime, anywhere, Urban N' More has you covered. They provide an excellent service to all of your buying needs.Crest Hill, IL
Always satisfied with the service, delivery is fast too. I love their great customer service!Seaside, OR
I love shopping on Urban N' More! They have such a wide variety of products and affordable prices.Sandy Hills, UT
Not able to tell you how happy I am with Urban N' More. You guys rock! I can't say enough about Urban N' More.Los Angeles, CA
Affordable, stylish, awesome products. The quality is second to none as well!Little Falls, NY