Allavino 24" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 56 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Left Hinge Wine Refrigerator (VSWR56-2SL20)
Allavino 24" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 56 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Left Hinge Wine Refrigerator (VSWR56-2SL20)
The Allavino FlexCount II Series VSWR56-2SL20 Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology makes it easy to store up to 56 wine bottles of various sizes, and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 64°F
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 56 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- 56 Bottle Capacity with 2 Cooling Zones: The VSWR56-2SL20 features 5 shelves that can fit 9 bottles each, as well as a bottom shelf that can fit 11 bottles, for a maximum storage capacity of 56 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles.Store both red and white wines with this dual zone unit, which features "Red", "White", and "Sparkling" indicator lights to ensure that your wines are kept at their optimum temperatures.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology: A clear digital display with user friendly push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
- FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design: Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish wooden front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
- Store More Bottle Sizes: The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity.
- Built-In Design: This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home.
- Fan-Forced Cooling: Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
- Dimensions: 33.9" x 23.4" x 23.6" (H x W x D)
- Unit Weight: 123.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 177.0 lbs
- One Year Labor & Parts Warranty
- Built-In Capable: Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Zones: Dual Zone
- Cabinet Color/Material: Black Metal
- ADA Compliant: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Outdoor Use: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Wine Bottle Count: 56
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Number of Shelves: 6
- Primary Material: Metal
- Removable: Yes
- Adjustable: No
- Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies): Yes
- Bottles per Shelf: Varies
- Color: Black
- Lighting: Blue LED
- Type: Glass
- Number of Doors: 1
- Color/Material: Stainless Steel
- Door Handle: Towel Bar and Curved
- Hinge Reversible: No
- Tinted/UV Protective: Yes
- Self-Closing: No
The time frame for order is divided into two parts:
Processing & Handling
This is the time it takes for us to process your order. During this time, our team is working on order verification, quality checking, and thorough packaging before shipping out your order.
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email to confirm your order has been received on our system. Please note that our processing time may take 24-48 hours after the order is placed and payment is received.
This refers to the duration it may take for your item to be shipped from our warehouse to your final destination. Usually, orders arrive within an estimated 5-10 business days. If there are any processing or shipping delays, you will be notified at all times via email.
If you have any further questions about a product or you want to know a better estimated delivery time for a specific product, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or give us a call.
Estimated Shipping Times
Please be aware that our shipping time does not include our processing & handling time as stated above.
When will my order ship?
Please note that it takes us 1-2 business days to process your order. Once your order has been processed, it will be shipped out to you from our 1 of our warehouses in the USA and the estimated shipping time is 5-10 business days after your order is shipped. If there are any processing or shipping delays, you will be notified at all times via email.
When will I receive tracking?
Usually, it takes about 24-48 hours for your order to be processed with our team. Once your order is ready for shipment, we'll update our system with your tracking number accordingly. You will receive your tracking information from the same email you received your order confirmation, which should be the email you used to purchase your item(s).
WHY IS THERE SHIPPING FEES ASSOCIATED WITH MY ORDER?
Due to unforeseen circumstances, there may be times that the vendor of your order may incur an additional charge on your item(s) due to the specific region of where you are shipping your order to. If that, or for any other reason, such may incur, we will reach out to you to quickly alert you of the additional fees associated with your order.
The customer is responsible for any additional fees levied by the shipping carrier. These can happen when clients ask for the courier to provide additional services or ask for the delivery to be delayed. These are out of our control and are charged by the carrier.
Did you refuse your shipment? Shipments that are refused will be returned to the warehouse and will be treated as a return right away. As per our return policy, which can be found here, there will be a restocking fee applied to your order.
Where is my order shipping from?
All our orders are shipped from our warehouses across the USA. Currently, Urban N' More has 3 warehouse locations (NY, TX) used to store inventory and we also work with other brand manufacturers throughout the country to ensure operation-efficient shipping times.
Most of our orders will be shipped via USPS, UPS or Fedex (domestic) and DHL or EMS (international). For larger orders, we may use a custom freight carrier or LTL Freight Shipping. Customer will be notified at all times with shipping updates and and can contact us for more information at any time.
Are you an authorized dealer?
Yes, we currently work with manufacturer brands across the United States to ensure a proper operations chain between our products to you. If you are a manufacturer and would like to partner up with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in seeing the brands we work with, please go to our menu tab and go under "authorized dealers".
My order hasn't arrived yet. How can I check the status of my order?
Please allow 5-10 business days for your order to arrive to you after we have shipped your order. Go to our "Track Your Order" Page and input your information to see the status of your order. Please note that tracking information may take 1 business day to update in our system. If you still are unable to find the location or status of your order, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you locate your order as soon as we can.
My package says "delivered" but I did not receive it?
Please ask your neighbors and anyone around you to see if anyone may have received the package for you. For large or more expensive orders, we will require signature upon receiving package and will be in communication at all times. In addition, please go to your local post office (USPS, UPS, FedEX), depending on the postal carrier of your tracking number, and see if they have any information in regards to the order.
If you are still unable to locate the whereabouts of your package, please contact us at immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and investigate your situation and if your package is lost, we will send you a replacement package within 1-2 business days, free of charge.
I gave you an incorrect address. Can I change my address?
Yes. If you misspelled or gave us an incorrect address, you can email us within 24 hours to give us the right address so we can process it correctly. Please note we can not guarantee that we can change the address of your order after this 24 hour period as it may be processed and ready for shipment. Please contact us as soon as you can if you need an address changed.
LTL Freight Shipments
All appliance orders are shipped via Freight / LTL. To arrange shipments with Freight or LTL, the shipping carrier will schedule a call for delivery. During time of delivery, a person, 18 years or older, must be present to sign and accept the shipment of the order.
Shipping includes one delivery attempt: If the first delivery attempt is not accepted and requires a second delivery attempt, the customer is subject to a an additional delivery fee that is set by the shipping carrier.
If you want to change your shipping address - once an order has been shipped, the address can not be changed. In some cases we can reroute the address but there may be an additional fee that is charged by Urban N' More. That fee is out of our control and ultimately determined by the shipping carrier. The average fee can estimate from $100-500+ depending on the carrier.
The carrier will provide options to deliver your freight order. If you are unable to accept the delivery, the carrier will return the item back to the sender of the shipment or will begin to charge a storage fee.
If the package is refused and returned to the sender, it will be treated as a return and a restocking fee will apply, as per our return policy.
What happens if my package arrives damaged?
If your item arrives damage, we are happy to help provide support. Please contact us right away at the point of delivery with your order number and photos of the damage to email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order. After 48 hours, damage replacements may be denied.
Once confirmed, we will send you a return label for the damage item and once the return is picked up, we will send a replacement order to you right away.
If an appliance is installed and incurred damage, we can not replace or repair those damages.
Before you confirm delivery, please individually inspect to verify that the item is in proper condition. We individually inspect to verify that our packages leave the facility in brand-new condition.
Even if the package appears slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged" and let us know right away. If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse the delivery.
Once return shipment has been validated, we will send you one right away.
If you have already opened the package and discover missing or damaged components, kindly get in touch with us right away. We will send you replacement components at no additional cost. We have just 48 hours to submit a freight claim
Any parts you might be missing will be shipped to you at no cost to you.
Still Have A Question?
If for any reason you still have any additional questions that we did not answer, you can contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 930-9280.