ZLINE Kitchen Package with Refrigeration, 48" Stainless Steel Rangetop, 48" Range Hood, 30" Double Wall Oven and 24" Tall Tub Dishwasher (5KPR-RTRH48-AWDDWV)
Shop the ZLINE 5-Piece Appliance Package. Completely elevate your kitchen with the ultimate ZLINE kitchen appliance package. Save more when you purchase as a package and leave more in the budget for your dream home.
This Bundle Includes:
- ZLINE 36 in. 22.5 cu. ft Built-in French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel (RFM-36)
- ZLINE 24" Top Control Tall Tub Dishwasher in Custom Panel Ready with Stainless Steel Tub and 3rd Rack (DWV-304-24)
Number of Items Included: 4
ZLINE 36 in. 22.5 cu. ft Built-in French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel (RFM-36)
- Description: Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE French Door Refrigerator in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel. This counter-depth refrigerator perfectly integrates into your kitchen with a built-in look that stands flush with your cabinets. Enjoy premium features while saving on energy with high-efficiency cooling and an energy-saving mode. This fridge offers space for all of your favorite items with extra-large door storage bins, two freezer drawers, and adjustable shelving. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of its refrigerators while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE French Door Refrigerator ships the next business day when in stock.
- Product Type: Refrigerator
- Energy Star: Energy Star Certified
- Capacity: 22.5 cu. ft.
- Shelving: Adjustable shelving can be re-arranged to fit your family's needs
ZLINE 48" Gas Rangetop in Stainless Steel with Color Door Options (RT48)
- Description: Ignite your culinary experience with the ZLINE Professional 48 in. Gas Stovetop with 7 Gas Brass Burners and Griddle. Achieve optimal results with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with Italian-crafted sealed burners. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range top comes equipped with a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE's premium cast iron grates. Offering an elevated luxury look and professional cooking features, this 7 burner rangetop is designed to impress every guest. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional range tops, while ensuring peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Rangetop ships next business day when in stock.
- Product Type: Rangetop
- Cast Iron Grate: Heavy duty and built to last
- Burners: High quality imported from Italy
- Warranty: An industry first - limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners
ZLINE Convertible Vent Wall Mount Range Hood in Stainless Steel (KB-48)
The ZLINE KB is a professional wall mount stainless steel range hood with a modern design and built-to-last quality, making it a great addition to any kitchen. This hood's high-performance, 400 CFM 4-speed motor will provide all the power you need to quietly and efficiently ventilate your stove while cooking. With its classic 430 grade stainless steel, this range hood contains rust, temperature, and corrosion-resistant properties to ensure a durable vent hood that will last for years to come. Enjoy modern features, including built-in LED lighting for an illuminated culinary experience and dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters for easy clean-up. This wall mount range hood has a convertible vent, so you can have a luxury range hood whether you need a ducted or ductless option. Enjoy easy installation and an easy recirculating conversion process. Experience Attainable Luxury® in the heart of your home, with a ZLINE range hood. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath stands by all products with its manufacturer parts warranty. The KB ships next business day when in stock.
- Product Type:Range Hood
- Controls:4-push button controls
- Baffle Filters:Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- Material:Stainless Steel
ZLINE 24" Top Control Tall Tub Dishwasher in Custom Panel Ready with Stainless Steel Tub and 3rd Rack (DWV-24)
- Description: Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE Panel Ready Tall Tub Top Control Dishwasher. Featuring 8 different wash cycles to accommodate every need, this dishwasher delivers a powerful performance with sparkling clean and dry dishes every time. Customize the dishwasher to your needs with two adjustable racks and a third utensil rack for added flexibility. This ENERGYSTAR Certified dishwasher is designed to optimize performance with every use, using multiple filter technology that ensures clean dishes while being environmentally friendly. Choosing a ZLINE dishwasher means you’ve chosen a product that is high performance, professional quality, energy conscious, and fully customizable to your kitchen. The ZLINE DWV-24 is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together next business day when in stock.
- Product Type: Dishwasher
- Wash Cycles: 8 different wash cycles to give the best cleaning effect specific to your needs
- ENERGY STAR: ENERGY STAR compliant
- installation: Professional installation by a plumber required
ZLINE 30 in. Professional Double Wall Oven with Self Clean (AWD-30)
- Description: Bring Attainable Luxury® into the center of your home with the ZLINE Convection Single Wall Oven. Experience the beauty of a built-in with a modern design engineered to seamlessly fit within your kitchen’s cabinetry. Achieve optimal results with several standard and convection cooking modes, including: Standard Bake, Standard Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, and Convection Broil. Powerful and professional convection cooking allows you to rely on precise, even heating for every homemade dish. Enjoy a modern built-in installation that seamlessly fits within your kitchen’s cabinetry. Achieve an elevated luxury kitchen experience with premium cooking features and a timeless design integrated within the wall oven.
Product Type: Wall Oven
Standard Bake and Broil modes for ideal everyday cooking
Standard Bake and Broil modes for ideal everyday cooking
Halogen oven light for an illuminated oven space
The time frame for order is divided into two parts:
Processing & Handling
This is the time it takes for us to process your order. During this time, our team is working on order verification, quality checking, and thorough packaging before shipping out your order.
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email to confirm your order has been received on our system. Please note that our processing time may take 24-48 hours after the order is placed and payment is received.
This refers to the duration it may take for your item to be shipped from our warehouse to your final destination. Usually, orders arrive within an estimated 5-10 business days. If there are any processing or shipping delays, you will be notified at all times via email.
If you have any further questions about a product or you want to know a better estimated delivery time for a specific product, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call.
Estimated Shipping Times
Please be aware that our shipping time does not include our processing & handling time as stated above.
When will my order ship?
Please note that it takes us 1-2 business days to process your order. Once your order has been processed, it will be shipped out to you from our 1 of our warehouses in the USA and the estimated shipping time is 5-10 business days after your order is shipped. If there are any processing or shipping delays, you will be notified at all times via email.
When will I receive tracking?
Usually, it takes about 24-48 hours for your order to be processed with our team. Once your order is ready for shipment, we'll update our system with your tracking number accordingly. You will receive your tracking information from the same email you received your order confirmation, which should be the email you used to purchase your item(s).
WHY IS THERE SHIPPING FEES ASSOCIATED WITH MY ORDER?
Due to unforeseen circumstances, there may be times that the vendor of your order may incur an additional charge on your item(s) due to the specific region of where you are shipping your order to. If that, or for any other reason, such may incur, we will reach out to you to quickly alert you of the additional fees associated with your order.
The customer is responsible for any additional fees levied by the shipping carrier. These can happen when clients ask for the courier to provide additional services or ask for the delivery to be delayed. These are out of our control and are charged by the carrier.
Did you refuse your shipment? Shipments that are refused will be returned to the warehouse and will be treated as a return right away. As per our return policy, which can be found here, there will be a restocking fee applied to your order.
Where is my order shipping from?
All our orders are shipped from our warehouses across the USA. Currently, Urban N' More has 3 warehouse locations (NY, TX) used to store inventory and we also work with other brand manufacturers throughout the country to ensure operation-efficient shipping times.
Most of our orders will be shipped via USPS, UPS or Fedex (domestic) and DHL or EMS (international). For larger orders, we may use a custom freight carrier or LTL Freight Shipping. Customer will be notified at all times with shipping updates and and can contact us for more information at any time.
Are you an authorized dealer?
Yes, we currently work with manufacturer brands across the United States to ensure a proper operations chain between our products to you. If you are a manufacturer and would like to partner up with us, please email us at email@example.com. If you are interested in seeing the brands we work with, please go to our menu tab and go under "authorized dealers".
My order hasn't arrived yet. How can I check the status of my order?
Please allow 5-10 business days for your order to arrive to you after we have shipped your order. Go to our "Track Your Order" Page and input your information to see the status of your order. Please note that tracking information may take 1 business day to update in our system. If you still are unable to find the location or status of your order, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you locate your order as soon as we can.
My package says "delivered" but I did not receive it?
Please ask your neighbors and anyone around you to see if anyone may have received the package for you. For large or more expensive orders, we will require signature upon receiving package and will be in communication at all times. In addition, please go to your local post office (USPS, UPS, FedEX), depending on the postal carrier of your tracking number, and see if they have any information in regards to the order.
If you are still unable to locate the whereabouts of your package, please contact us at immediately at email@example.com. We will verify and investigate your situation and if your package is lost, we will send you a replacement package within 1-2 business days, free of charge.
I gave you an incorrect address. Can I change my address?
Yes. If you misspelled or gave us an incorrect address, you can email us within 24 hours to give us the right address so we can process it correctly. Please note we can not guarantee that we can change the address of your order after this 24 hour period as it may be processed and ready for shipment. Please contact us as soon as you can if you need an address changed.
LTL Freight Shipments
All appliance orders are shipped via Freight / LTL. To arrange shipments with Freight or LTL, the shipping carrier will schedule a call for delivery. During time of delivery, a person, 18 years or older, must be present to sign and accept the shipment of the order.
Shipping includes one delivery attempt: If the first delivery attempt is not accepted and requires a second delivery attempt, the customer is subject to a an additional delivery fee that is set by the shipping carrier.
If you want to change your shipping address - once an order has been shipped, the address can not be changed. In some cases we can reroute the address but there may be an additional fee that is charged by Urban N' More. That fee is out of our control and ultimately determined by the shipping carrier. The average fee can estimate from $100-500+ depending on the carrier.
The carrier will provide options to deliver your freight order. If you are unable to accept the delivery, the carrier will return the item back to the sender of the shipment or will begin to charge a storage fee.
If the package is refused and returned to the sender, it will be treated as a return and a restocking fee will apply, as per our return policy.
What happens if my package arrives damaged?
If your item arrives damage, we are happy to help provide support. Please contact us right away at the point of delivery with your order number and photos of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order. After 48 hours, damage replacements may be denied.
Once confirmed, we will send you a return label for the damage item and once the return is picked up, we will send a replacement order to you right away.
If an appliance is installed and incurred damage, we can not replace or repair those damages.
Before you confirm delivery, please individually inspect to verify that the item is in proper condition. We individually inspect to verify that our packages leave the facility in brand-new condition.
Even if the package appears slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged" and let us know right away. If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse the delivery.
Once return shipment has been validated, we will send you one right away.
If you have already opened the package and discover missing or damaged components, kindly get in touch with us right away. We will send you replacement components at no additional cost. We have just 48 hours to submit a freight claim
Any parts you might be missing will be shipped to you at no cost to you.
Still Have A Question?
If for any reason you still have any additional questions that we did not answer, you can contact us or email us at email@example.com or call us at (800) 930-9280.